My Stalkers* ♥

Monday, August 8, 2011

I realise, I'm fcking pathetic. Fs, rs. I SHI BAI DAO DI! What have I ever gotten? Nothing! Just wtf is wrong! Sometime I really just feel like disappearing from earth and never return! Fuck everything like seriously! I hate it! Probably I should fck my existence from ppl's lives! When will I ever yu dao a someone which will even stay and remain as my listening ears? Wei shen me wo zhe me shi bai? All alone now, feeling so shag. This isn't the time this should ever happen... When will anyone even understand these feelings? Its fcking miserable. FML. How many times do I have to break down? I hate my existence. Just what are promises? CKLPS! All full of nonsense! I should start waking up from all my dreams! Friends? They're nothing but playtime mates. Other than that, what or who do I have to turn to? Sigh.. Tonight's gonna be a very long night... God bless myself to not do anything dumber than crying... <\3

~*T,C&LWNR**~

12:31AM ; 9 August 11

No comments:

Post a Comment